15B Oakland Avenue, Cloverdale
This light, bright, spacious and very contemporary 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home is privately positioned in the middle of a private designer group of 3. It has been architecturally-designed to a very high standard, also playing host to a cavernous upstairs living-come-loft area that adds another whole dimension for young professionals needing home office areas, FIFO's needing secure luxury easy care lock up homes or country buyers looking for a base for themselves and university aged
This light, bright, spacious and very contemporary 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey home is privately positioned in the middle of a private designer group of 3. It has been architecturally-designed to a very high standard, also playing host to a cavernous upstairs living-come-loft area that adds another whole dimension for young professionals needing home office areas, FIFO's needing secure luxury easy care lock up homes or country buyers looking for a base for themselves and university aged kids.
The generous open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is where the action is downstairs, with the kitchen itself oozing modern class in the form of sparkling stone bench tops, double sinks, glass splashbacks, sleek white cabinetry, a range hood, a Blanco gas cooktop, an under-bench oven, a dishwasher, space for a breakfast bar and so much more.
All three bedrooms are carpeted here, inclusive of a larger master suite that also comprises of full-height mirrored built-in wardrobes and an intimate ensuite bathroom with a shower, vanity and toilet. The main family bathroom services everybody else with its own shower and separate bathtub.
Up top, high angled ceilings grace the most versatile of loft spaces, leaving more than enough room for both a lounge and home-office setting, if need be. Out back, the most easy-care of courtyard settings is where you will find a delightful alfresco-entertaining area, off the family room.
The lush Forster Park and its fantastic Community Centre are only walking distance away, as are Cloverdale Primary School, Belmont City College, medical facilities and the Belmont Forum Shopping Centre. Also nearby are the likes of our picturesque Swan River, Ascot Racecourse, the Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre, more schools, shopping at both Costco and DFO Perth, major arterial roads, our world-class Optus Stadium, the exceptional Crown Towers at Burswood, Perth Airport, the city, the future Redcliffe Railway Station and more. Quality and convenience meet right in the middle, here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Built in 2015 - by In Vogue Homes - 204sqm total house area
• 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Townhouse super sleek and modern one owned
• 31-course-high ceilings throughout the ground floor - plus super-high upper-level ceiling height
• Stylish timber-look flooring
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with full-height mirrored built-in robes
• Double sliding alfresco doors lead you to your own sanctuary
• Quality soft-closing doors and drawers throughout
• Glass balustrading
• Fully-ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• iPad-style touch-screen for air-conditioning zoning
• Roof has sisalation between the colorbond and rafters, as well as insulation batts
• Separate laundry
• Double lock-up garage with a large recessed storage area
• Zoned reticulation - including a connection to the front tap
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Block size - 213sqm
• No strata fees, only common driveway insurance
Distances to (approx.):
• Forster Park - 450m
• Belmont Forum Shopping Centre - 900m
• Future Redcliffe Train Station - 4.9km
• Perth Airport (T1 & T2) - 5.9km
• Perth CBD - 10.5km
Water rates: $1275p/a (approx.)
Council rates: $1,735.45p/a (approx.)
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
+ Read More
Type : Townhouse
Land Size :
Water Rates : $
1274 Per Year
Council Rates : $
1735 Per Year