UNDER OFFER - Your Very Own Riverside Paradise!
7 Beverley Terrace, South Guildford
Imagine living on the Swan River's edge and being greeted by majestic black cockatoos and bandicoots foraging in your back yard and the adjoining parkland fronting the majestic Swan River. You will truly feel peace, good health and relaxation watching your family grow up in this ever challenging world while your kids stroll down to kayak at the river's edge or look for long necked tortoises that flourish in the permanent tidal creek that flows in front of your magnificent riverside block of
Imagine living on the Swan River's edge and being greeted by majestic black cockatoos and bandicoots foraging in your back yard and the adjoining parkland fronting the majestic Swan River. You will truly feel peace, good health and relaxation watching your family grow up in this ever challenging world while your kids stroll down to kayak at the river's edge or look for long necked tortoises that flourish in the permanent tidal creek that flows in front of your magnificent riverside block of 1621sqm. How grounded will they be when they grow up with a chance like this?
All this in a very sought after street 12kms from the hustle of Perth's CBD, and very close to the soon to be completed Redcliffe Train Station, close to bus lines and central to a host of good schools.
My sellers are now downscaling and have decided to move this property on after 13 wonderful years.
This large block, primed for development, features an existing brick and tile 3 bedroom home built in the early 1960's.
The house is easily rentable or liveable with some excellent features, one being the ability to potentially retain the existing home and have a separate block facing the wonderful parkland river reserve.
If developing this block is not for you then you can live in the existing home while you plan and build your dream home, and enjoy the next stage of your life which will fly by as it has for its current owners.
This lifestyle property is one of only a handful in Perth that have direct access to the Swan River. Located along riverside walkways and bike tracks through to Garvey Park, Burswood, the CBD, Swan Valley region, Crown Casino and Optus Stadium, and with Perth Airport, schools, public transport, the DFO and new Costco at the door step - this property will NOT last long on the market.
• 1621sqm R20 zoned block potentially making it a triplex or duplex or just a wonderful building block
• 12.3 kms from Perth's CBD, close to soon to be completed Redcliffe Train Station, and on major bus routes
• Ever-running tidal creek from the Swan River with long necked tortoises and much river life fronts the block
• Large public open space filled with trees, adjoining fields and cycle and walk pathways fronting the majestic Swan River
• Existing either liveable/rentable 1960's brick and tile 3 x 1 home (currently being utilized as office space)
• With hardwood timber floors, high ceilings throughout, light and bright
• Spacious lounge with fireplace, formal and casual dining rooms
• Air conditioned and secure
• Neat and tidy original kitchen, vintage bathroom, back terrace, lawns and garden areas
• Imagine waking up to a myriad of birdlife or animal life frolicking over wide open bushland with direct access to the Swan River to provide a truly memorable lifestyle for your family
• In sought after street where people simply don't move or move very close by as they simply love this lifestyle
Contact Team Q now 0412 934 217 to inspect.
We ask clients and visitors to our office and opens to cooperate and be aware of the latest advice from health.gov.au on COVID-19.
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we have made some changes to the ensure the wellbeing of our clients and staff. We encourage all appointments or collections in the office to be pre-arranged and to let us know if you are unable to attend.
We respectfully request the following attendees do not come to our office or opens if the
- Person (s) feeling unwell;
- Person (s) who have visited outside Australia, in the last 14 days;
- Person (s) who have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
We respectfully request that all attendees to Office or Opens ensure they:
- Use the hand sanitiser provided and
- Register your name, contact number and email address, in case we need to contact you following.
In the event that you feel unwell in the 14 days following a visit or Open, we request that you contact our office immediately via
email@example.com 9475 9622 or 0412 934 217
We appreciate your support in ensuring the above procedures are followed.
We will keep you updated on any changes to the processes
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
+ Read More
Type : House